Accounting Services Tailored to Your Needs
This page highlights many of the services that Sterck Kulik O’Neill offers. However, the most important service is the one you want. If you don’t see a particular service listed, ask us.
Sterck Kulik O’Neill wants to provide the help you need.
Please contact us for more information on any service or if you would like to discuss your unique requirements.
Traditional Accounting Services
We provide accurate, clear financial reporting prepared in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
We talk to you in English, not Accountingese!
Let us help you with your personal or business accounting tasks.
- Financial statement services:
- Bookkeeping and payroll accounting services
- QuickBooks support
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements
- Internal control evaluation
- Operations review
- Compliance audits and attestation
- Employee benefit plan accounting and auditing
- Personal financial statements
- Forecasts and projections
- Other attest services
- Tax return preparation for:
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Employee benefit plans
- IRS examinations
- Tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Payroll tax reporting
- Sales tax reporting
- Business property tax reporting
- Response to IRS Audit Notices
- IRS Audit Preparation
- Representation at the Audit
Sterck Kulik O’Neill helps associations understand the advantages — and potential disadvantages — of the filing options. We complete the appropriate paperwork and offer other financial services for the association.
We provide ad hoc project support as well as ongoing help over a number of years. You choose the exact services needed for your specific situation.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Litigation support
- Fraud investigations
- Business startup services
Our bookkeeping team includes professionals dedicated to maintaining your financial records and providing you with appropriate information to help you manage your business.
- Stand-alone bookkeeping or bookkeeping in tandem with other accounting services
- Services provided in your offices or in ours
- Competitive pricing
Our professional bookkeeping service lets you work ON your business and not get buried IN your business.
Our bookkeepers will:
- Do your routine financial record keeping
- Provide you accurate and timely reports
- Help you configure your QuickBooks or other accounting systems
- Work with Sterck Kulik O’Neill accounting team members to provide seamless support for your tax preparation, government compliance, and business development needs.
Our team includes QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors and professionals familiar with other financial software packages.
Sterck Kulik O’Neill bookkeeping services are part of the financial team that includes Certified Public Accountants and other skilled professionals.
Sterck Kulik O’Neill’s services are all about your financial success. Our bookkeeping and accounting services are designed to help you identify your goals and achieve them.
- We provide bookkeeping as a stand-alone service or in tandem with business development, accounting, and tax preparation engagements.
- The bookkeeping work can be done in your office or in ours. We also offer a secure portal to facilitate the transfer of sensitive information over the Internet.
- Our bookkeeping services are priced competitively and are cost-effective.
We’ve looked on the Internet. Some bookkeeping companies say they do professional space organizing, computer organizing, computer servicing, and a host of other fine services that have nothing to do with bookkeeping or ensuring your financial success.
We don’t try to be all things to all people. Our team is trained in bookkeeping, accounting, and business development. Sterck Kulik O’Neill offers you professional bookkeeping service that complements professional accounting services. Period.
Sterck Kulik O’Neill’s experienced professionals will work with you to identify your key goals and help you solve your key frustrations in running your business.
In addition to the actions highlighted in the tabs to the right, business development activities include:
- General consulting services
- Business plans
- Social media and Internet Marketing
- Information systems
- Cash flow projections
- Systems review and designs
- Budgets and forecasts
- Financing alternatives
- Time management
- Business roundtable
- Key Performance Indicators
- Benchmarking and trend analysis
Your current lead financial person is unable to step up to the responsibilities because of their experience level… or perhaps they are leaving the company!
Your search for the right permanent Chief Financial Officer should not be rushed.
The solution? A CFO to Grow!
- A list of an organization’s long-term goals
- Opportunities and threats to organization objectives
- Actions necessary to achieve those goals
- Timetables for completing the actions
- Identification of success indicators
- Assignment of accountability